'Tis the season for red

ms piggy

special breed
O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
It's been a little quiet on this board lately. So I thought I'd share my latest BV buy. I have been hankering something in Carmino ever since the start of the season. I considered (and kinda still considering) it in the med Veneta since I love how the red really complements that style and the bag just pops. But for now, I have this to satiate my desire for Carmino.

So, thanks to a sweet Carmino fairy (I'll leave it to her to reveal herself if she wants to ;)) who found this for me, I present my new ballerina flats.

Attachments

• Carmino flats.jpg
    Carmino flats.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 89
IMO, this is the perfect red ever. I also love how the contrast stitchings on the shoes provided just the right amount of details on the intrecciato and thus making the flats appear prettier. :love: :lol:

Here are more pics. :P

Attachments

• Carmino flats1.jpg
    Carmino flats1.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 76
  • Carmino flats2.jpg
    Carmino flats2.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 71
  • Carmino flats3.jpg
    Carmino flats3.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 99
  • Carmino flats4.jpg
    Carmino flats4.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 103
btw, they look so nice on your feet! i didnt try mine on so hopefully they will fit. how does the size run for you?

Thanks C. I took 37.5 which is half size smaller than my coin purse flats from last season. I think this round the flats are more generously cut. If you're unsure, stick to your normal size, no need to size up.

Lovely shoes! I'm (im)patiently awaiting the arrival of my carmino Montaigne from BlueFly and can't wait to see the colour IRL - you all have such wonderful things to say about it!

attachment.php

its absolutely gorgeous !

Congrats Ms. Piggy!!! :yahoo::woohoo::yahoo: They look amazing on you. :love: You must get the carmino med veneta to complete your outfit. Catabie, you and I will be triplets!

Boxermom they are currently on sale at the boutiques in carmino, blond and corallo so hurry and head to the boutique! :yes: