'Tis the season for red

Oh my gosh..... I'm so wanting these Carmino flats now.... soooo pretty..... all the more now that I have a med. Veneta in Carmino.....

I wanted to try the flats at the boutique the other day. As said, they only have them in Noce and the smallest they have left is a size 37. I ususally wear a 36. Since being unable to try on the size, I would be hesitant to buy them over the net and without trying....

Sigh, these flats are truly droolworthy... ms piggy and kopibaby made it even more so for me!

Hi mlbags, missed you around here. Glad to have you back. You def should get the flats. They are really really soft and comfy. And they are just so pretty! You'd totally rocked them together with the Carmino Veneta. I think you'd be ok taking a 36, no qualms ordering from overseas. It's worth it esp since they are 50% off now. I'd even go as far to say its worth paying full price (:P ok that's what I keep telling myself, lol). But in all seriousness, this is one time I don't feel that much pain seeing them on sale - guess that's how much i love them!

Hi mlbags, missed you around here. Glad to have you back. You def should get the flats. They are really really soft and comfy. And they are just so pretty! You'd totally rocked them together with the Carmino Veneta. I think you'd be ok taking a 36, no qualms ordering from overseas. It's worth it esp since they are 50% off now. I'd even go as far to say its worth paying full price (:P ok that's what I keep telling myself, lol). But in all seriousness, this is one time I don't feel that much pain seeing them on sale - guess that's how much i love them!

ms piggy, thanks for your sweet words...... but please tell, where are they at 50% off now? I've been so outdated lately, not being able to follow up regularly here - geez, being away from TPF is making me lose out so much - my lost :Push:!!!

I can see you loving your flats very much, great buy you've made but then again, since when do I see you making a poor purchase? You've got style, ms piggy!

ms piggy, thanks for your sweet words...... but please tell, where are they at 50% off now? I've been so outdated lately, not being able to follow up regularly here - geez, being away from TPF is making me lose out so much - my lost :Push:!!!

I can see you loving your flats very much, great buy you've made but then again, since when do I see you making a poor purchase? You've got style, ms piggy!

The flats are half off in the US (not sure abt the rest of the world). In Singapore, the sales are starting at 30% discount. And only Noce was brought in. It's sweet of catabie to offer, you should get a pair, even with the shipping added, it would still be a steal! :yes:

Oh I've made lots of poor buys trust me, you wouldn't want to know. :nogood: :Push:

Eugin, these flats are cut wider than normal BV flats (you can see the toe box is rather squarish). I do not have narrow feet by any means and found that I had to size down by half to 37.5. My coin purse flats from last season was in 38. As I've mentioned to catabie, take your normal size in BV shoes and you'd be alright.

Mspiggy, thanks for the info. I called the BV boutique, and they told me the only carmino shoes on sale were the patent, butterfly patterened ones so I'm a bit confused. I haven't had a chance to look into this further, but I might pass since I've already bought "myself" a few Christmas presents. :Push: