Tired of WAITING Gucci now has my business

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I agree! Besides my Guccissima Hobo I was drooling over the MANY new styles and colors. Too bad for LV while they are stalling other brands are introducing fresh new beautiful styles ;)

2. Vuitton needs to read these threads! They need to know how their most loyal shoppers/collectors feel! They could stand to learn from TPF...(even though I still love LV bags.)

3. Looking at balenciaga BV and chanel...this lack of stock might be the shove i need to get smthing from some other designer label :P

i think their plan is backfiring lol

4. This shortage has made me realise that I've been concentrating too much on ACQUIRING bags rather than actually enjoying them. Why am I getting affected by this shortage when I have other bags that I haven't even enjoyed to its fullest?

5. I soooo agree with you :okay:

6. Aww, thats sucks, but hey Gucci is def not a bad purchase so congrats ;)

7. Great point!

8. I was also thinking of buying a Gucci scarf instead of LV...but not because of the shortage.

9. My birthday is in a few weeks and I had assumed that I would get LV from my husband. I am not going to put him through this - he could care less about bags so I am not going to make him stalk the stores in the area. Looks like I am going to "have" to give Chanel a try. Silly LV - I could have gotten 5 bags for what I will end up getting. If this is a marketing ploy, it was short-sited.

10. Yea i Love louis vuitton but this shortage/out of stock issue is to much! I too have found myself look at gucci/hermes. I really hope Vuitton can figure it out!

11. I recently bought a gucci sukey to satiate my palette for the lv neverful and galleria azur... now I want the chloe marcie and a balenciaga!

12. I'm really glad there's no shortage (that I'm aware of) where I live. (istanbul) :smile: and it's a little cheaper.. :smile:

13. WOW lucky you!! As you can see here in the States we are all STARVED for LV and have no clear date of when this problem will clear up :graucho:

14. Lucky you!! We even have shortage where I came from (Bangkok, Thailand). It is so amazing that even with the price so high there, there is a shortage!! :nuts:

15. This is too funny. I have been looking at Gucci. To be honest Gucci was my FIRST luxury bag a long time ago. I have been looking at my old friend again because I am so sick of Louis Vuitton. I finally succumb to the fact that I was going to just buy new (instead of ebay)and now they don't have anything. Oh well maybe Gucci could use my money. OBVIOUSLY, Louis doesn't want it. Or maybe it's a ploy to get more of it later.:hs: