Tips on cleaning white canvas?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Guys,

I just purchased a new wallet from the bond street store yesterday was a lovely expieriance as always, wasnt the item i went in to buy but i love it so much more, i seem to remember reading what people with the white multicoloured canvas have had issues keeping it white just wondered if the was any advice? for reference this is the piece :smile:
    http://uk.louisvuitton.com/eng-gb/products/zippy-wallet-monogram-012748#M67234

2. Gentle soap and a humid cloth is the best way to care for canvas and white multicolor canvas in particular.

3. Thank you so much! As this is a show piece I want to make sure it lasts me years, I'm only really used to epi leather don't own much canvas lol

4. I've always had great success with a lightly damp scent and alcohol-free baby wipe