TIPS FOR GUCCI PRINCETOWN SLIPPERS

DESPOINAGR

Mar 22, 2018
Hello ladies,
I bought last year the gucci princtown slippers(in black) and i still love them so much, but in the front side they have many scratches beacause of the use. I would like to ask you if you have any tips to take care of them and to make scratches less visible!
Thank you in advance

Yes, take them to a cobbler or professional shoe cleaner or treat them yourself at home with the best products you can find. If the soles are worn, take them to fit new soles like Vibram or whatever your trusted cobbler uses. They should last you years.

Yes, take them to a cobbler or professional shoe cleaner or treat them yourself at home with the best products you can find. If the soles are worn, take them to fit new soles like Vibram or whatever your trusted cobbler uses. They should last you years.
Thank you very much!!! I'll try them all! I love these shoes and i want to continue wearing them for years :heart:

Reactions: sunshine137
I bought my snakeskin Princeton’s about three months ago. Immediately I realized that I would be wearing them often because they are so comfortable. Thus, after a month I took to them the cobbler for treatment. I put new soles on them because I want them to last years. Your cobbler will be able to help you get years out of them.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Thank you very much!!! I'll try them all! I love these shoes and i want to continue wearing them for years :heart:

When people say new soles, they prob mean Vibram type soles over the top of the leather.

If you go through the actual leather soles you can have them re-soled too if need be. Don't be afraid.

Reactions: DESPOINAGR
I bought my snakeskin Princeton’s about three months ago. Immediately I realized that I would be wearing them often because they are so comfortable. Thus, after a month I took to them the cobbler for treatment. I put new soles on them because I want them to last years. Your cobbler will be able to help you get years out of them.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum
Thank you so much! I am going to take them to my cobbler this week! They are so comfy and i want to wear them quite often so i feel very relief that new soles can make them last for many years :heart:

Reactions: topglamchic
When people say new soles, they prob mean Vibram type soles over the top of the leather.

If you go through the actual leather soles you can have them re-soled too if need be. Don't be afraid.
Thank you very much! I feel very relief :smile: I am going to visit my cobbler this week! I recently bought a pair of valentino rockstud flats, do you think that it would be a nice idea to put them a pair of new soles so as to protect them?

Thank you very much! I feel very relief :smile: I am going to visit my cobbler this week! I recently bought a pair of valentino rockstud flats, do you think that it would be a nice idea to put them a pair of new soles so as to protect them?

Your cobbler will tell you. Some shoes have to have a little shaved off the leather to keep the balance between heel and ad sole.

For me, adding rubber is more about me not breaking my neck at work as we have really shiny floors, I literally just skate around in leather soles.

Your cobbler will tell you. Some shoes have to have a little shaved off the leather to keep the balance between heel and ad sole.

For me, adding rubber is more about me not breaking my neck at work as we have really shiny floors, I literally just skate around in leather soles.
You are right! Thank you very much :smile: You comments was very helpful!!!

Reactions: papertiger