Tips for buying on Bonanza?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello All!

I would appreciate any tips that you for buying safely on Bonanza! I know how ebay works, but I have never purchased on Bonanza before. Is is like the "Wild West", or are there safeguards as a buyer if paying with PayPal? Any advice is welcome!

2. I am marking this because I am hoping to make a purchase on there as well. I signed up for an account and forwarded all of my Ebay feedback as a seller to Bonanza. I'm not sure what else we are supposed to do, besides make offers and buy! I think you can go through Amazon or Paypal to purchase, but that might be dependent on the preferences of the seller. I am waiting to hear back about a bag that I would like to purchase, it's been about 24 hours since I contacted the seller, no response yet.

3. a lot of people prefer bonanza over ebay as far as selling. lower fees. you are paypal protected when you buy through paypal, of course. a lot of fellow tpfers buy/sell there.

4. I would be a buyer! There are beautiful bags there, but I have been hesitant to purchase. I need all the tips I can get! Thank You :idea: