tiny snippet of info on scarves...

Kristie.F said:
Do you know which was the scarf with the 35 colours? Or do you mean 35 is the most colours they are able to produce on one scarf??
Kristie, I don't know which scarves have this massive a colorway. But I have one scarf, Brise de Charmes, I had to stop counting after I hit twenty.

Anyway, I was in the area of Hermes today. Unfortunately, it's closed on Sundays, but here are some pics with a close up of the horseman.

beautiful pics hg - thank you so much!!!! amost feel like i'm there!!

this is the same horseman we have in Sydney....i'll take pics this week......I love that his flags are scarves!!

thank you again fir taking the pics - i really appreciate it!

hermesgroupie said:
Look very carefully, sometimes the signatures are hidden in the picture. If you can't find it, can you post a picture?

Here is a couple of pics. Any ideas?

Attachments

• Hermes Scarfsent.jpg
    Hermes Scarfsent.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 553
  • Hermes Scarfsent2.jpg
    Hermes Scarfsent2.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 544
Oh dear Lord....I'm off to check my scarves too! Wheeee! Love all this stuff.....

HG....have I told you yet that you're my hero??? And that now when I think of you I'll think of a beautiful Black Box Birkin as your whole upper torso?????

shopmom411 said:
Oh dear Lord....I'm off to check my scarves too! Wheeee! Love all this stuff.....

HG....have I told you yet that you're my hero??? And that now when I think of you I'll think of a beautiful Black Box Birkin as your whole upper torso?????
Oh, great, so to you I'm just a Birkin with legs?:lol: :P

Apparently 'A Vos Crayons' has the largest number of screens: 42.
Very high number of screens before A Vos Crayons were for the following:
Feux d'Artifice
Texas Wildlife
Pierres d'Orient et d'Occident
Kachinas

hello2703 said:
Feux d'Artifice
Texas Wildlife
Kachinas
Good to know. Thanks, hello!:flowers:

hello2703 said:
Feux d'Artifice
Texas Wildlife
Kachinas

42? Wow ... do you have a picture of one? TIA:flowers:

hermesgroupie said:
Kristie, I don't know which scarves have this massive a colorway. But I have one scarf, Brise de Charmes, I had to stop counting after I hit twenty.

Anyway, I was in the area of Hermes today. Unfortunately, it's closed on Sundays, but here are some pics with a close up of the horseman.

Thank you for the pictures, HG! I love how they use the scarves as flags. It's so brilliant and creative!

koukanamiya said:
42? Wow ... do you have a picture of one? TIA:flowers:

woowoo..I have the white one. (pocket square) ...and I think callmelulu has the scarf in blue on reference thread..lemme try to find it.

here we go: they are in reference thread #92 and #95