Tiny reveal!

carrie_monroe

Apr 16, 2015
The past few months have been truly crazy to me - I had exam sessions at two universities at the same time, I was writing my thesis and I was looking for a job. I've managed to pass all of my exams, I've just finished my thesis and I've found an amazing new job and my life is finally back on track. I wanted to treat myself to something cute and nice and since I was in a desperate need of a compact wallet, I've decided to get one.

It's a big reveal for me, because it's my first ever monogram piece and I've never had anything in Rose Ballerine before (yes, I know I'm a bit late to the party). I'm so glad I've pulled the trigger on monogram, because I've been hesitant to get something in that print for the past two years and now I'm completely in love with it! I even regret not getting something sooner. I can't wait to get my first monogram bag now!

I'm honestly glad I've decided on this one and not Victorine, because in real life this is already much bigger than I've imagined it to be. It's a perfect size for a compact wallet.

Without further ado, let me introduce the Rosalie Coin Purse!
339b92e0265fed6677ad418c86b1ecf8.jpg

The Rose Ballerine is just sooo adorable paired with monogram canvas.
c5594fee42be734823ccd1948b6f42fc.jpg

I'm also happy on how very spacious this is - it fits all of my cards, coins and bills comfortably.
2df1e055ccad56e2a260a17364b45a2b.jpg

And - I'm very happy that it can fit inside my Gucci Soho Disco in the back pocket! (It can also fit inside the pocket or stand vertically in the Pochette Accessoires NM).
08993aeee2b688b0ec3e209a6a0df9c3.jpg

Thanks for letting me share! :smile:

The past few months have been truly crazy to me - I had exam sessions at two universities at the same time, I was writing my thesis and I was looking for a job. I've managed to pass all of my exams, I've just finished my thesis and I've found an amazing new job and my life is finally back on track. I wanted to treat myself to something cute and nice and since I was in a desperate need of a compact wallet, I've decided to get one.

It's a big reveal for me, because it's my first ever monogram piece and I've never had anything in Rose Ballerine before (yes, I know I'm a bit late to the party). I'm so glad I've pulled the trigger on monogram, because I've been hesitant to get something in that print for the past two years and now I'm completely in love with it! I even regret not getting something sooner. I can't wait to get my first monogram bag now!

I'm honestly glad I've decided on this one and not Victorine, because in real life this is already much bigger than I've imagined it to be. It's a perfect size for a compact wallet.

I'm also happy on how very spacious this is - it fits all of my cards, coins and bills comfortably.

And - I'm very happy that it can fit inside my Gucci Soho Disco in the back pocket! (It can also fit inside the pocket or stand vertically in the Pochette Accessoires NM).

Congratulations and Well done!!! Enjoy your wallet, I have the same in fuchsia for my pochette NM.

Reactions: carrie_monroe

So adorable!!!!

Reactions: carrie_monroe