Tiny reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This arrived this morning. Not a Valentine's Day gift, by the way. Unless gifts bought by oneself count! :P

2. Here! :smile:

3. [​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

Monogram porte-cartes simple! :love:

I got this on eBay, from a guy who bought it last year and never used it. Almost half the retail price! Always wanted one in the Monogram print, so I couldn't pass this up!

5. With my other card holders... Epi cyan, LV Cup and my Multicolore mirror case which I use as a card holder. :smile:

[​IMG]

6. Photos totally taken from my Instagram, by the way, which I have recently become obsessed with. If anyone wants to follow me on there, my username is lvboyoverboard! :biggrin:

7. really cute and oh my gosh u have so many of them

8. very cute!!! :smile:

9. What a great deal! Congrats!!!!

10. Cute!

11. Wow, great deal and perfect addition to your collection. Congrats on the great find!

12. great piece! and gifts to oneself do count lol !

13. What a great collection! I have one epi electric card holder and use it all the time :smile:

Congrats!!

14. Lovely piece! And a great collection, congrats

15. perfect addition to your collection - congrats!