Tiny reveal...

ditab

Mulberryaholic
O.G.
Dec 13, 2006
...so, I've not been posting very much on here but I'm still around, reading all your posts. I'm normally holding a baby and so can't type a response but I'm keeping up to date with all your purchases :graucho:

I've been very good lately - I even resisted opening my wallet on a trip to Bicester, despite Orkney Daisy's best attempts at enabling :P - but I couldn't resist this little beauty, being modelled by Evangeline Willow, aged 9 weeks:
PFEva1.jpg
Love Letter Keyring
PFPB1.jpg

Thanks to those of you who've asked after her when I've posted. She's doing really well - sleeping well, gaining weight well. She's already been to two Mulberry stores so is starting off on the right track :lol: I very nearly bought her a pink Mini Mabel when I went to Bicester but decided she can have my black one instead :lolots:

Here are a couple of pics of her at 6 weeks - I can't get over how quickly time is passing:
EVA2.jpg EVA6.jpg EVA26.jpg

I'm going to try and post a bit more - counting down to the summer sale :yahoo:(as if there'll be anything left by then :Push:smile:

Beautiful little girl! Oh, I think you should go back there for the mini mable, your daughter is so cute, I think she deserves it - it is a hard business being born, after all! Glad to hear that she is doing so well.

I love the keyring, it is gorgeous. One like that would look perfect on my oak bays. Sigh.

awww Dita, she is absolutely precious. what a super cutie.
Love the piccie of her holding the postbox, and I know I have said it before, but her name is beautiful too.

So glad you have a little treat, all new mums deserve to be bombarded with little treats imo :biggrin:

Ohhh Dita, she is absolutely divine! What a beautiful little girl :love: and such a lovely name too :love: gosh its making me all broody :lol:

Super cute keyring too, I am pleased to hear she has already visited Mulberry you will train her well i'm sure!

Oh wow now that's what I call a real reveal. She looks beautiful.

My friend had a baby yesterday and I can't believe I actually got broody - bit late for that.

Is she a good baby dita?