Tiny reveal-afternoon spurge!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396754343.704795.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396754365.507642.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396754388.371247.jpg

According to my SA, last one in the state, so I went ahead. I don't love multicolor at all in bags, but I was enjoying my little 4 key holder I got a few weeks ago, and I have so much mono and damier, so I thought this was cute with the little soho bag.

So never say never is my motto. Mid-life crisis here with color! LOL!

2. Agh!!! This is on my list too- I agree, love it in the cosmetic case the most!

3. Love it !

4. Very pretty MC cosmetic pouch..Also love the Gucci bag!

5. Very nice, it's a great pop of color inside your bags. Congrats on snagging the last one!

6. It's beautiful, congrats!

7. Thanks! I'm generally not a big gucci fan, but this one one me over after many many years. Ha ha!

8. Beautiful!! I love MC SLG's, especially the black

9. Looks beautiful, congrats! I am also not the biggest fan of MC but I cannot resist the pink interior, its stunning!

10. I love, Love, LOVE this case!...just bought one myself. ;) The colors are so fun and the pink interior is a special treat when you open it up. It looks great with the key holder and bag! Congrats and enjoy!

11. Beautiful.....love the black MC! Enjoy.

12. Congrats.. I love mc slg too.. :smile:

13. Love it

14. Congrats. All my LV slg's are MC. I adore my key holder too. I was just admiring it the other day while I was out and about lol.

15. Very cute, MC slg are sure getting a lot of love. Congrats and enjoy