Tiny jewelry reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What a gorgeous ring and family portrait! There is a futuristic feel about this collection. Timeless pieces definitely.

sonyamorris likes this.
  2. :yahoo:
    Thank you! I am enjoying so much these pieces.:hbeat:

frenziedhandbag likes this.
  3. Just ordered this ring from the BV website! I hope it fits and I hope it feels good on my finger, cause I absolutely LOVE the way it looks! It is soooooo Bottega:love:. Plus it was on sale:happydance:

BV ring.jpeg

6efox, anniebhu, sonyamorris and 2 others like this.
  4. You'll love it! I have it and wear it all the time.

6efox, frenziedhandbag and dolali like this.
  5. I hope I am not hijacking this thread by posting my ring! I love the design! The three "ropes" have special meaning for me. Fits a bit loose on my left ring finger but fits perfectly on my right index finger. What do you ladies think? IMG_0201.jpg IMG_0199.jpg

6. I love it :heart:

7. Thank you:flowers:

8. Very nice, especially nice that it has meaning!

dolali likes this.
  9. Sonya, although I prefer white metals, I like all of these items, and especially the ring you have. I'd have a hard time deciding. BTW, is that a picture of the Piazza Navona in Rome?

10. I’ve tried this on and it’s beautiful. Unfortunately I am in between sizes. Hope you love yours.

11. Looks fabulous!

dolali likes this.
  12. Buckeyemommy likes this.
  13. Right! It is piazza Navona:yes:

jburgh and dolali like this.
  14. It looks amazing on you!!

dolali likes this.