Tiny instant revea!

Dallastxcutie

Baghabit
Sep 2, 2011
Hello ladies,
Well to begin this is my 1st reveal on TPF I joined 2 months ago and I am still trying to navigate LOL. Anyways yesterday I was looking at my mini skinny on my key chain and realized that this past Christmas had been my third year using it, it looks a bit worn but still works great. I mainly use my skinny to hold my license,cards, and money because as a full time college student I hardly keep a wallet in my back pack at school. The skinny is always attached to my key chain so that I won't drive around without my license:P. Well I have had it since my freshman year of college and decided to move on to a new one as I begin my internship this semester! So here it is, the Madison OP art mini skinny!

Umm...I kind of get all my "goods" gift wrapped, even if they are just for me:cloud9:

2lp1cz.jpg

10ie4w3.jpg

I like the color, I think it will go great with my MK tote for school.
9j297d.jpg

Close up.
72gmfr.jpg

Next to her older sister:biggrin:, my denim blue skinny has been through a lot with me, it's time to give her a rest!
31441h1.jpg

Thanks for watching, hope everyone has a great day!

Very cute congrats. Me too they always ask me "would you like us to gift wrap?" I always say yes, but my bf always tells me why if its for you? I just tell him hush mister

Very Nice~~~
I love Mini Skinnys!!! Love the Blue denim one!!! both are super cute!!!
Isn't it fun to get your new buy wrapped up? The Legacy gift bag is so fun too.
Enjoy your new Op Art Mini! Great color for Spring.

Lynne :biggrin: