Tinted Chocolate Midi Sophia- relocation complete

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just got my "newly relocated" Midi Sophia in tinted chocolate w/ raspberry suede lining. Hope you do not mind a 2nd reveal of this chocolatey goodness.

Attached Files:

2. Pics of raspberry suede lining and matching wristlet

Attached Files:

3. Her sis welcoming her with a hug:

Attached Files:

4. Francis says hello

Attached Files:

5. Congratulations! I'm so jealous - I took a little too long to decide on that beautiful bag and it had already been purchased. I'll bet it looks great on you!

6. Wow, I didn't even realize it was up for relocation!! It's gorgeous, congrats, duranie!! Once you have tasted tinted chocolate, you can't go back! Or, something like that...

7. Euridice- OMG LMFAO :whistle::ghi5:

8. LOVE the tinted chocolate, can't get enough it! Congratulations!

9. Ahh! You're the lucky one who brought it home! I was looking at it too and it was gone (thank you for removing the temptation btw...) LOL

10. Duranie, I hope you love it!! She's a good bag and deserves love! She has helped me to learn what bags I do best with and has shown me how much I love tinted chocolate and need the appropriate bag for me in it! LOL!

11. Ooh, congrats, duranie! Haha, like many, this was quite the temptation, so thanks for removing that temptation! ;) Hope you enjoy the chocolatey goodness! Congrats again!

12. Congrats! I really loved it and was so tempted to buy it too. Add me to the list of thanking you for removing the temptation.

13. Well, lets see how I do with a sophia, 1st time I have owned one. I just put on the longer drawstring but my hubby says now it is too long. LOL
    Thanks everyone for compliments.

14. Absolutely stunning Duranie!!! She is so beautiful. Congrats on a great score!