Tinted Choco Josie Reveal!

Nat

Feb 8, 2007
The Palace
Got it today! Placed my order on July 23rd, isn't that quick?! :nuts: Love it so much, the color is amazing and the leather feels so soft and smooth.

Maria is gonna send me another tassel, though. I don't like the two string tassel on my zipper pull, so she's gonna send me one with four strings on it, just like the one on my Royal Josie.

Here she is in Tinted Chocolate, plain flat strap, silver hardware, pink lining:

irainei

<3 B
O.G.
Aug 5, 2008
It looks like a chocolate cupcake with strawberry whipped cream frosting (can you tell it's almost lunchtime and I'm hungry? LOL)...love the color combo! Talk about a fast delivery! Man! It's a beauty!!

Jul 8, 2007
So pretty! You are lucky to have found the perfect style on the first try! And the tinted leathers are amazing!

starkfan

O.G.
Jan 18, 2009
:drool: So gorgeous, congrats! The pink lining is definitely such a pretty choice with it! Wow, they really got this one done quickly, didn't they?! Hooray for shorter waits!

It looks like a chocolate cupcake with strawberry whipped cream frosting (can you tell it's almost lunchtime and I'm hungry? LOL)...love the color combo! Talk about a fast delivery! Man! It's a beauty!!
LOL, I love your food comparisons, irainei! It's definitely spot on! :P

Suzzeee

O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
California
Gorgeous bag - I love the choco/pink combo too! I just got a bag in the choco tinted leather and it is the most amazing leather!

Nat

Feb 8, 2007
The Palace
Thanks so much, everyone! Haven't taken her out yet, probably somewhere next week.

Suzzeee, I would love to see pics!