Tintamar Bag Organiser

GemmaLouise

Aug 25, 2009
Hi ladies,

I was never keen on the idea of a bag organiser but now I have a Roxy it's a nightmare to find anything so thought I'd give it a go. Can anyone tell me where I can get one from? I've done a quick google search but don't recognise any of the sites so not sure who to trust...

Yes I would actually, I was a bit hesitant at first but it's come in really handy and so much easier to swap bags around, as I always ended up mistakenly leaving my lip balm or something in the corner or a pocket of the bag when swapping contents. They're great!

Yes I would actually, I was a bit hesitant at first but it's come in really handy and so much easier to swap bags around, as I always ended up mistakenly leaving my lip balm or something in the corner or a pocket of the bag when swapping contents. They're great!

I am really bad for that too! I end up having a lip balm and things in each bag!!

Thanks all for your help.

I have ordered one, wasn't sure on the colour but opted for black as my bays and Roxanne which I will use it in are black and thought that the safest option!

I will see how I get on with it!

I have the business one which fits in my Effie, EW Bays and my Roxy Tote. They are fantastic. Much easier to swap bags and everything is in one place rather than rolling around the bottom of your bag!
xx

I use mine in my Bayswater, it's the first time I've used it and so far I'm loving it. It makes it so much easier to find stuff and I'm amazed how much I can actually get in it. I've got the 15 x 6 x 22cm one.

Ellie May - I've opted for the large one, from reading the forum it looks like this is best suited for Roxy/Bays.

Jane - I looked at those but wasn't sure if they would "organise" the same way the others would. They are cute but it seemed to just hold phones etc?

I have been thinking of ordering one but wasn't sure about what size to go for. When I flew home from Zurich on thursday they had Tintamar regular size (22*15cm) on the tax free sales on flight. So I just had to get it. It is really good and the size fits my needs. There are still room for other things that you don't put in the organizer, had it in Bays yesterday and is now in Alexa. I got a light one, makes it easy to see the things in a dark bag.