Ting, Ting, Ting: Spring NYC meet-up

Spring Meet-up: Vote for Month

• April

• May

• June

• July

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have tried to clear my schedule for May...can't wait!

I'm painfully shy too but I'm still excited. I might be a little quiet though, at least at first. :P

Techie--I said the same thing to myself for the first meet up. I'm extremely shy too, but I had a blast. I thought I would be really quiet and be to myself most of the time... :nogood: That wasn't going to work. Not with this group! :P And thank goodness for that!:yahoo: Everyone is really great. So don't worry about not knowing anyone. I didn't know anyone either. I'm really glad that I went because I never would've met these wonderful women. :tender:

Techie, you'll have fun unless you are easily embarassed by a large number of women parading (some capering and some teetering) around in high heels and causing a ruckus. We did get shushed a few times! :woohoo:

Techie, you'll have fun unless you are easily embarassed by a large number of women parading (some capering and some teetering) around in high heels and causing a ruckus. We did get shushed a few times! :woohoo:

Yeah, we got shushed by an old woman whose hubby was drooling over all us gawguss women in CL:roflmfao:. She was not having it:nogood:

Techie--I said the same thing to myself for the first meet up. I'm extremely shy too, but I had a blast. I thought I would be really quiet and be to myself most of the time... :nogood: That wasn't going to work. Not with this group! :P And thank goodness for that!:yahoo: Everyone is really great. So don't worry about not knowing anyone. I didn't know anyone either. I'm really glad that I went because I never would've met these wonderful women. :tender:

That's good to hear...and I won't be embarrassed in the least bit, boo to fuddy duddies! :P

As much as I'd love to bring her, I can only carry her on her diva pillow for so long before my arms get tired! :P Yay, I hope you can make it too...I'd so love to meet you! :hugs: