Tina Turner

1. Last night I went to Tina Turner's concert in Dublin and oh my god! She was unbelievable, I can't believe she's 70! She looked flawless and those legs! The show went on for nearly three hours with a half hour break in the middle. We had amazing seats (9 rows from the front, yay! :yahoo:) and at the end she did "Nutbush" with the audience and got sections of the audience to scream Nutbush. She did this on a kinda crane thing so at one stage she was right above our heads!

I can definitely say that we got our moneys worth anyway with those tickets, no other concert compares now to Tina's, she sure knows how to put on a show!

2. Oooh, you lucky gal! So glad you had a good time. I LOVE Tina Turner. She puts women half her age to shame.

3. i also love the fabulous tina turner! lucky you!

did you get a glimpse of her amazing shoe collection while performing? lol

4. I love Tina Turner, her and Diana Ross are my idols

5. Oh yes I did!!! When she first came on stage I was like to my mom, "check out those gorgeous CLs! :heart:" They were so sparkley!

6. I have been a Tina fan for, well, let's just say a real long time. Some don't know that Tina is a Buddhist, she follows Nichiren Buddhism, which is based off the teachings of a 13th century Japanese monk, Nichiren Daishonin. She chants daily, and she has said in interviews that she feels that following the Buddhist teachings saved her live when she was so down back in the Ike days.

7. The last Tina concert I went to was also fantastic. She's the best!!! :yes:

8. Glad to hear you had a fabulous time! Tina's the best! :urock:

9. Lucky you. I didn't get the tickets unfortunately. But I love Tina, she's one of the best artists ever.

10. she's awesome!

11. Tina Turner
    Goodbye America
    I'm Gonna Be a Swiss Citizen

William Tell may no longer be the most famous Swiss person in history ... 'cause Tina Turner says she's renouncing her U.S. citizenship to become a full-fledged citizen of Switzerland.

Turner -- who was born in Nutbush, Tennessee -- has been living in Zurich since the mid-90s ... and according to multiple reports, she's decided to make Switzerland her permanent home.

According to a local Swiss newspaper, officials in Switzerland have already decided to GRANT Turner's request for citizenship ... and now it's only a matter of time before the move becomes official.

We called Turner's rep for comment -- who told us she was still trying to get in touch with Tina to clarify the situation.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2J1LgHM4V

12. tina's tired of paying US taxes!!!! just call it what it is. Same for Denise Rich

13. ^^^^ I believe that to become a Swiss citizen she has to give up the American one. And since she's been living in Switzerland for such a long time, it's quite normal. I don't think she's running away from paying taxes - she paid taxes in the US while she was making really big money. And I think in Switzerland you pay higher taxes than in the US.

14. I thought you can't give up your US citizenship.

15. Good to hear she's so happy living in Switzerland... I thought Americans do have the right to renunciate..?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice