Tina Tote in Firebird Red

abaglover

Feb 5, 2006
My Tina tote in firebird red finally arrived today :yahoo: . The leather is super, super soft :love: !! The color is definitely not the bright red as shown on the saks.com site, but I still think it's a beautiful shade of red.

Attachments

• Picture 011a.jpg
    Picture 011a.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 224
Congrats!I think I like this shade of red much better,it's a great fall shade.
I saw this bag on the Zappos website yesterday and they did a great job of displaying the bags true color.Enjoy your new bag:smile: .

Very nice, abaglover! What a killer, deep, bloody red...just perfect, not too orangy, not overly loud, but brilliantly rich and lush. Excellent choice, expecially with cooler seasons encroaching. Enjoy 'er well! :supacool:

Thanks, Cat, Sick4Marc, piperlu, thithi, tln and bag.lover!! I was holding my breath when I opened the box because I didn't know what shade of red it would be. There was the bright red at saks.com, the darkish, washed out shade at zappos.com, and the dark red at eLuxury.com on the turnlock satchel and the tomato-red on the turnlock bowler also at eLuxury.com. Crazy, huh? I don't think I've ever seen so many different shades of the same color before.

Gorgeous!!! Isnt the leather amazing?! I just got the bowler and wow, the leather is great.

Your pictures are really making me wish I got the firebird red, the red is gorgeous!!

mello_yello_jen said:
Gorgeous!!! Isnt the leather amazing?! I just got the bowler and wow, the leather is great.

Your pictures are really making me wish I got the firebird red, the red is gorgeous!!

Hi mello_yello_jen! Yes, the leather is amazing! I was surprised how buttery soft it is. I have other leather Marc by Marc Jacobs bags and none of them are this soft. I hope Marc Jacobs continue to use this leather on his other MbyMJ bags.

Thanks, luvpurses24!!