Tin cup necklace

Jujuma

O.G.
Nov 9, 2009
Today I an wearing my beautiful new parisolite Tiffany sparkler I got for Christmas, love. I have it layered with a tin cup necklace I had made when I had my grandmother's pearls shortened. Not only do I love this necklace but it reminds me of my grandmother plus I think it looks nice layered with the sparkler. But what do you think of the tin cup? Do you think it's dated or a classic?

Absolute classic! Great for layering or alone, I find them to be very casually elegant when dressed down and sophisticated when dressed up. Pics please!

Love tin cup necklaces. Definitely a classic.
My coworker always looks very chic with her's paired with a shirt dress.

The name comes from the movie Tin Cup, where the Rene Russo wears a pearl station necklace. She looked stunning. So feminine and simple.

ooh I can picture it now that I know what a tin cup necklace is, that sounds very pretty!!! I definitely would have otherwise thought it was literally a small tin cup on a pendant...similar to the Tiffany flower vase necklaces :P

Ok, it was very difficult to take a picture with my iPhone that captured the beauty of my necklace and not the wrinkles under my chin LOL. This was the best I could do.

image-4192813117.png

skyqueen said:
Love this layered look! Sneak a pic of your earrings!!!

These are the earrings

image-537926444.png

And I have this ring on order from David Yurman

image-2015411068.png

But I have to see if it matches because the earrings/necklace are Tiffany. Also I don't like when things are all matchy matchy so the ring might be too much. I picked the Yurman ring because the Tiffany was a large emerald cut and I didn't like it on my hand. What do you think, too much the same? Skip the ring?

Not to bring this up again. I have the ring on order, it's an exchange for another Yurman ring my husband bought me for Christmas. The more I look at it the more I think getting it is a mistake. The ring Tiffany's has with it is an emerald cut, I thought the Yurman would go better because of the cut, but now I think it's too much. I'd wear the necklace and earrings casual to dressy and the ring is just too dressy, I think. I also think it makes it too matchy matchy. What do you think? Yes or no on the ring? TIA