Timesless Clutch Question rop

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Do you any of you Ladies who have this clutch use it for day time? I have the black cavier. I use it alot for evenings but is it too dressy for the day? :wondering Thanks!

2. I don't have it, but I am going to get one. I think it all depends on your outfit!

3. i have the red lamb clutch. I used it for casual too when i was wearing jeans, when i didnt need to be "hands-free".

4. I would probably not use it as a day bag.

5. I have the same timeless clutch in black and I hv to say I was very comfortable wearing it for a late brunch!!I's say go for it!!

6. I also have the Black caviar and have always used it for night events. But not because it won't work for the day, its more a matter of carrying a lot of stuff around during the day and not finding as much use for it.

However, as mentioned above for like brunch/lunch/coffee, etc it would work beautifully!

7. Use it daytime all the time.........lunch, breakfast, brunch, etc.......

8. I have only used mine for nights, but I don't see why you couldn't use it during the day depending on the occasion.

9. I have the black lamb and I carry mine during daytime too. It also looks great with jeans. I think the bag looks great day or night.