# times switch LV in 1 wk?

Phillyfan

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
So sorry if this has been asked before.....
Especially in the winter months, just wondering in one week's time - do you carry 1,2, 3 or more LVs? My latest are the courtney and artsy will be here Wednesday so my answer is 2 a week. I will probably just switch between those and use my 3rd most recent (blue nuit bellevue) in the Spring.

At the moment I'm alternating mostly between my Azur Speedy & Damier Ribera - depends what I'm wearing - (have also used my Mono Viva-Cite a couple of times recently when I preferred to carry a shoulder bag)....now when the weather gets a bit warmer will put the Ribera away over summer and then alternate between Azur Speedy and the "others" (e.g. the coloured ones, Wilshire Blvd in Pomme and Neo-Cabby) :biggrin:

I would guess I switch out purses about 3 times a week, sometimes more if I'm going out with Dh or friends etc. I really try to switch it up a lot so they can all get out! THere are some I only carry for spring summer, so I take some of the more fall/winter bags out of rotation when spring comes. I do my best to use them, otherwise I start to feel like I should be getting rid of some and I hate to do that!!

I think I need to go out more! My going out is kid's basketball games, lacrosse games, dance classes and lots of school events. I need to try to go out more with DH and friends to dress nicely and vary my bags more. LOL!

I think I need to go out more! My going out is kid's basketball games, lacrosse games, dance classes and lots of school events. I need to try to go out more with DH and friends to dress nicely and vary my bags more. LOL!

Absolutely! My Speedy and now the Ribera are my daily staples - but the other bags as well generally go out when we are doing something different away fromo the day to day grind (e.g. out together for a dinner or with friends) - its nice to see the other bags out once in a while and you fall in love with them all again!