# times switch LV in 1 wk?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So sorry if this has been asked before.....
    Especially in the winter months, just wondering in one week's time - do you carry 1,2, 3 or more LVs? My latest are the courtney and artsy will be here Wednesday so my answer is 2 a week. I will probably just switch between those and use my 3rd most recent (blue nuit bellevue) in the Spring.

2. At the moment I'm alternating mostly between my Azur Speedy & Damier Ribera - depends what I'm wearing - (have also used my Mono Viva-Cite a couple of times recently when I preferred to carry a shoulder bag)....now when the weather gets a bit warmer will put the Ribera away over summer and then alternate between Azur Speedy and the "others" (e.g. the coloured ones, Wilshire Blvd in Pomme and Neo-Cabby) :biggrin:

3. I would guess I switch out purses about 3 times a week, sometimes more if I'm going out with Dh or friends etc. I really try to switch it up a lot so they can all get out! THere are some I only carry for spring summer, so I take some of the more fall/winter bags out of rotation when spring comes. I do my best to use them, otherwise I start to feel like I should be getting rid of some and I hate to do that!!

4. I think I need to go out more! My going out is kid's basketball games, lacrosse games, dance classes and lots of school events. I need to try to go out more with DH and friends to dress nicely and vary my bags more. LOL!

5. i switch between 2 right now. one for school and one for weekends.

6. Absolutely! My Speedy and now the Ribera are my daily staples - but the other bags as well generally go out when we are doing something different away fromo the day to day grind (e.g. out together for a dinner or with friends) - its nice to see the other bags out once in a while and you fall in love with them all again!

7. I tend to wear one during the week and switch on the weekend. Every not and then I throw in a third for a special event or for shopping/big afternoon out.

8. Everyday, depending on what I am wearing and what I am doing.

9. Same here...everyday depending on what im wearing...but i mostly find myself using my black epi speedy and neverfull monogram most of the time..:smile:

10. I change daily... Sometimes even 2twice a day. Today I think I changed 3 times...lo

11. 5-7 times per week. i try not to use one bag more than two days in a row. i give them time to rest and for others to be used. :yes:

12. I wish I could switch a couple times per week but I wear bags based on the weather. Tons of rain and snow where I'm from, so I've been sticking to the 2 Damier bags I own.

13. I switch it up twice per week on average. I carry one bag during the week for work, then change it on the weekend.

14. I switch bags almost daily...if I'm lazy, then every 2 days or so :P Depending on my mood, outfits and purpose.

15. I change daily depending on my outfit. And depending where I am going.