timeless classic envelope

paruparo

Live.Laugh.Love.
O.G.
Nov 16, 2009
Which do you ladies reccommned? Silver or Gold HW for this woc?
I currently have:
E/W flap GHW
Brick Red Tote with GHW
Cerf Tote with GHW
Brilliant Red with SHW
and as of today, Jumbo CLassic SHW (this might be given to my sis or sold..)

I would be using the WOC as a small purse/clutch, NOT a wallet.
I guess Im asking because i know a lot of the other wocs do not really come in GHW... like I am interested in the Chevron , and if i were to get that woc, it would be shw...

SO should I go for GHW with the timeless envelope..?

I have the envelope WOC in black with GHW and I love the combination of black with GHW for this WOC. It looks more luxurious. Therefore I would say get it with GHW, you won't regret it! :smile:

Since you already have e/w with gh, I don't see you need another small blk purse with gh unless you really want to hold as a clutch. I recently bought a blk evelope with gh and really love it. It is my first woc and my first small chanel bag, other bags I own are jumbo, 226 and tote. IMO it is very functional than flaps. But if I would have m/l or e/w black flaps, I might not buy this woc. By the way, how do you like your red brilliant woc? Do you have an issue with the patent leather? I am almost going to get it.

Kaypathanks!
and thanks for the input ladies!

rosaharn I am wanting black :smile:

funbag i LOVE the brilliant red! even my husband, who is not a fan of the classic chanel quilts and chains, commented that it is beautiful. fingeprints are not so obvious on the red patent. probably the only thing i noticed (and i asked a few others who have the same bag) is that the flap does not lay flat like on my regular caviar flaps. But i think its because the patent is a little puffier. we have concurred its normal though, so no worries. i hope you decide to get it! its such a gorgy bag :smile: and it actually fits a lot!

pro-shopper and night-eyes thanks!

i know ghw is so classic... and its not that i prefer gold over silver, i got the E/W with ghw bec i got it the same day i got the Jumbo with SHW so i figured, get one of each. But with plans to sell or give away the Jumbo, i thought, maybe i should get another silver hw bag...? but i do love how it looks with GHW, and like mentioned, most other wocs do not come in ghw...

Kaypathanks!
and thanks for the input ladies!

rosaharn I am wanting black :smile:

funbag i LOVE the brilliant red! even my husband, who is not a fan of the classic chanel quilts and chains, commented that it is beautiful. fingeprints are not so obvious on the red patent. probably the only thing i noticed (and i asked a few others who have the same bag) is that the flap does not lay flat like on my regular caviar flaps. But i think its because the patent is a little puffier. we have concurred its normal though, so no worries. i hope you decide to get it! its such a gorgy bag :smile: and it actually fits a lot!

pro-shopper and night-eyes thanks!

i know ghw is so classic... and its not that i prefer gold over silver, i got the E/W with ghw bec i got it the same day i got the Jumbo with SHW so i figured, get one of each. But with plans to sell or give away the Jumbo, i thought, maybe i should get another silver hw bag...? but i do love how it looks with GHW, and like mentioned, most other wocs do not come in ghw...

Thanks for your comments on the red woc. My SA has put me in the waiting list already. What can you fit in it? For the black envelope woc, I got the one with gold hardware although I have black jumbo with gold. I have tried in store both silver and gold for this woc and to me black goes better with gold.

Last edited: