Timeless Classic Clutch (with Chains)

wintotty

O.G.
Jan 24, 2006
I'm waiting for my NM to receive the Timeless Classic Clutch with chain in Lavender. I see a lot of people already received/seen the bag elsewhere. Are there anyone who's still waiting for the bag? :smile:

Yes, that's the one! I've never seen it in person, wonder how much stuff fits in it.
I purchased the clutch a couple weeks ago but then decided to return it. However, I was able to fit a large wallet, iphone, keys, and lip gloss. When I put more items in, I felt as if it was too much for the clutch to hold. I hope this helps!

I purchased the clutch a couple weeks ago but then decided to return it. However, I was able to fit a large wallet, iphone, keys, and lip gloss. When I put more items in, I felt as if it was too much for the clutch to hold. I hope this helps!

Minimi, I wonder which store you returned this to and what color was it. I am looking for one. Thanks.

Minimi, I wonder which store you returned this to and what color was it. I am looking for one. Thanks.
I mailed it back to the Saks Fifth Avenue store in Beverly Hills yesterday. My SA said he may already have a customer who wants it, but if you are interested you can PM me for his information just in case. It is the black lambskin.

The 57th st NYC store has the silver one. It's a really nice size and can fit a lot. But I do wonder how the chain will hold up. They seem to only be attached by a small piece of leather. I still want the black lambskin one! Lol

Attachments

• image-930343865.png
    image-930343865.png
    905.9 KB · Views: 2,084
The 57th st NYC store has the silver one. It's a really nice size and can fit a lot. But I do wonder how the chain will hold up. They seem to only be attached by a small piece of leather. I still want the black lambskin one! Lol
In reference to how the chain will hold up... This is the reason why I decided to return the clutch. I could tell the chain was going to rub on the clutch in a way where it may rub the leather down. The chain is attached on the inside flap of the bag and the chain comes out on either side of the bag, causing it rub on the side. I hope I explained that clear enough. It is a beautiful piece but not worth the risk (to me) of it wearing down!

I just placed an order for 12C red caviar clutch bag. I have not seen the red color in real life. My SA told me it's the 12C red #81540. Please tell me is it beautiful red, should I get it? Thx. If someone have the pix. Please post for me. Thank you

Yes, that's the one! I've never seen it in person, wonder how much stuff fits in it.

wintotty, I've been using this bag for the last few months and it is holding up great. I can fit my non-bulging bifold wallet, phone, keys and my camera in the bag. The only concern I have over the bag, as others had mentioned, is how the chain is attached to the bag. It doesn't really rub against the inside of the flap though. The only problem is that the chain lifts the sides of the flap up slightly when you overload the bag. Other than that, I love it and have been using it both as a shoulder bag and a clutch.:smile:

wintotty, I've been using this bag for the last few months and it is holding up great. I can fit my non-bulging bifold wallet, phone, keys and my camera in the bag. The only concern I have over the bag, as others had mentioned, is how the chain is attached to the bag. It doesn't really rub against the inside of the flap though. The only problem is that the chain lifts the sides of the flap up slightly when you overload the bag. Other than that, I love it and have been using it both as a shoulder bag and a clutch.:smile:
That's what I meant! It "lifts the sides of the flap up slightly." Do you have it in lambskin or caviar?

Thanks everyone for the feedback!
I just love the lavender color, and wanted to get something smaller (tried jumbo loved it, but ended up with Yellow jumbo and black Maxi). I guess I will see how the bag looks in person, and decide it is worth it.