Timeless CC totes

I just got this Timeless CC Tote last weekend at Saks and thought it would be great for Spring and Summer!!! I thought the size was good, and although it is not super big, it does not seem like a small bag, either! (but I am petite, barely 5 feet tall). What do you guys think? :smile:

IMG_0121_zps25d0cb1c.jpg

IMG_0117_zpseee73b9d.jpg
Gorgeous!

I actually bought the timeless tote from 2011 preloved and it's my favorite bag. Very comfortable and lightweight. I own a GST and maxi flap but I wear this one the most.

I just got this Timeless CC Tote last weekend at Saks and thought it would be great for Spring and Summer!!! I thought the size was good, and although it is not super big, it does not seem like a small bag, either! (but I am petite, barely 5 feet tall). What do you guys think? :smile:

IMG_0121_zps25d0cb1c.jpg

IMG_0117_zpseee73b9d.jpg

It's beautiful!! Could you tell us the dimensions of this bag? I'm so curious cause it looks like a perfect size bag for someone who is petite!

The timeless tote in red looks so good on you with your coloring. Love it! I have it in black, it's a great everyday bag.
Your pic makes me want to get it in red. Congrats!

Hi everyone!

Over the holidays I was gifted with a Chanel Timeless Tote and I've started using it this January.

One of the eyelets (I think that's what they're called anyway) has come loose. I've tried 'locking' the two pieces together to no avail.

Can I fix this myself or do I need to get it fixed at a Chanel store? I live in the Philippines and the nearest boutique from me would be in Hong Kong. The bag was bought last August in Paris.

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_3146.JPG
    IMG_3146.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 500
  • IMG_3147.JPG
    IMG_3147.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 515
Hi everyone!

Over the holidays I was gifted with a Chanel Timeless Tote and I've started using it this January.

One of the eyelets (I think that's what they're called anyway) has come loose. I've tried 'locking' the two pieces together to no avail.

Can I fix this myself or do I need to get it fixed at a Chanel store? I live in the Philippines and the nearest boutique from me would be in Hong Kong. The bag was bought last August in Paris.

Thanks!

This just happened to me today. I took it to a well known repair place that also repairs Chanel and other nicer brands and was told it was because the eyelet was too large. It needs to be glued w/ spec adhesive and clamped overnight while it dries. I don't think you need to send away to Chanel, but find someone who specializes in better quality bag repair.

If you bring to Hong Kong you will likely be asked to leave it there for at least 6-8 weeks, though you may get it back in just 2 weeks or so - if they can fix it in Hong Kong.
Otherwise they will have to send it to Paris (which is unlikely in your case), then 3-6 months they will tell you.

Unfortunately this is a common issue but it is a simple fix. As gail13 said, I think you can have it fixed yourself by a better quality repair shop but if you are nervous, you might want to bite the bullet and take it to Chanel.