Timeless CC tote

missyb

O.G.
May 29, 2007
Does anyone know anything about the timeless cc tote. I was told its a good alternative to a GST. I have a GST and am thinking of returning it bc of how it's open and the handle issues.

image-2912730588.jpg

BigAkoya

O.G.
Nov 23, 2006
How about a Medallion tote? I also do not like the open top on the GST, so I went with the Medallion tote. Love it. For now, it only comes in black and beige, but every now and then there are seaonal colors. It's my favorite bag.

VintageShoe80

Jul 19, 2012
I have been contemplating long and hard between the GST and the Medalion Tote. Am leading more towards the Medalion Tote simply because of practicality - I like the 'overall' zipper across the bag which is a good safety factor (very important to me!) plus the handles of the Medalion Tote makes the bag lighter than the chain-version of the GST. Although I prefer the look of the GST better, there is really little point in making me lugged that extra weight around - suffered a broken elbow before which can't handle heavy stuff for long hours. So my vote goes to the Medalion Tote :smile: