Timeless CC Tote-buy or not?

Yes, two styles called 'Timeless Tote' were released the same year - the one with straight sides (and a zip compartment in the middle), and the one that Mac01 shows below with the slight V shape, which has no zip compartment.

I have this same V-shaped black timeless tote with gold hw. http://forum.purseblog.com/showpost.php?p=25371471&postcount=59

The GST was a better known 'classic' so I tried really hard to convince myself to get a GST instead - made several return trips to the store to try on the Timeless Totes vs the GST GM and MM & the PST. But on me the GST just always stood out like a hard box - the TT closes under my arm & fits to my body, so I chose the TT & never regretted it for a second.

I think there were 2 very similar versions that were released around the same time. The one you have pictured does have a zipper compartment in the center.

I have this in the black and it's a great, easily wearable and functionable bag. Don't let one SA's advice sway you-most of us are more on top of the Chanel news than they are!

I have this bag in Black and Red and I LOVE it. Does not slip off my arm like the GST. It really comes down to what you prefer. And your SA is wrong, it is not a dated style :smile:

+ 1

I also have this one in black and like the size very much, not too small or too big.
Get it!

I'm not so much a tote lover as of now... but just commenting on ur SA's thoughts on it looking "DATED".
Other than Chanel's Classic Flap collection and GST, aren't the rest seasonal ?
And those seasonal collection makes up atleast 85% of what they have to offer ...
So....well, those 85% are DATED -_- Isn't it so?

Point here is... DATED or not, it's CHANEL and it doesn't come cheap.
If you love what you see, just get it.
Sometimes we wait and wait, but we will regret once its gone...