Timeless CC! Questions

cmas_2005

May 18, 2007
I everyone!
I am planning to pamper myself and buy my second chanel bag.
Since i am only 5'2 and i dont usually carry a lot of things in my handbag i was looking for a practical bag to use .

I felt in love with this chanel timeless :heart: , but i havent seen a lot of threads about this beautiful bag and i was wondering if anyone of you have this handbag or any recommentdations you would give me before i buy it.

thanks.x:smile::smile:

http://img.purseforum.com/attachments/premier-designers/chanel/chanel-shopping/1810272d1343417497-authentic-chanel-finds-thread-no-chatting-photo-3-1-.jpg

Great question cmas_2005! I am also thinking about this timeless CC Chanel bag. Let's see if we can find more answers and suggestions from our experts!

I everyone!
I am planning to pamper myself and buy my second chanel bag.
Since i am only 5'2 and i dont usually carry a lot of things in my handbag i was looking for a practical bag to use .

I felt in love with this chanel timeless :heart: , but i havent seen a lot of threads about this beautiful bag and i was wondering if anyone of you have this handbag or any recommentdations you would give me before i buy it.

thanks.x:smile::smile:

http://img.purseforum.com/attachments/premier-designers/chanel/chanel-shopping/1810272d1343417497-authentic-chanel-finds-thread-no-chatting-photo-3-1-.jpg

The bag is very cute and at a good price point. I tried it on in the store and thought it was a little hard to open. Its definately not a bag that you can just reach and get something quickly out.

My sister have this! I tried this on in the store and it's really nice! The leather is soft caviar and I believe the price is $2500
Here's a photo of my sis with her bag :smile:

148573_10200254854723193_953431847_n_2_zps257eeff9.jpg

My sister have this! I tried this on in the store and it's really nice! The leather is soft caviar and I believe the price is $2500

148573_10200254854723193_953431847_n_2_zps257eeff9.jpg

Thank you for the pic! I was wondering how this looks on someone. I've been considering this over the GST.

znzngo said:

Wow what a pretty bag. I think you should go for it, OP!

Znzngo, May I ask how tall your sister is fo reference? If you know the dimensions of the bag, that would be great too. Thanks!

Thank you for the pic! I was wondering how this looks on someone. I've been considering this over the GST.

No problem :smile: It's a really beautiful bag and very soft. I'm thinking of getting the beige w/ ghw my self! will see ;)

Wow what a pretty bag. I think you should go for it, OP!

Znzngo, May I ask how tall your sister is fo reference? If you know the dimensions of the bag, that would be great too. Thanks!

Sisi is 5'6 and no I don't know the dimension of the bag, sorry!

Thank you so much znzngo for the info and for posting the photo!
now i am considering of buying the chanel shopping tote instead:blush:
i think this bag has better room for the things i carry on my purse daily:upsidedown:

I saw this bag in the store this week and it is indeed beautiful, and at a nice price point. I did not get it because I was looking for something that will fit more than my reissue 226, and this probably fits about the same amount. But if you are looking for a flap alternative that is sleeker than the GST, this fits the bill. Hope this helps!