time zone difference

helenNZ

O.G.
Jan 8, 2006
:lol:

its like 9pm monday over here and i finally manage to jump on the Net - im totally missing Desperate Housewives but hehehehe... its funny to see who's still on the forum at this time....

i just wanted to do a random post... hehe! sorry if its annoying!!! (please feel free to remove it)

see you all when im at work... well on line anyway!!! :amuse:

helenNZ said:
:lol:

its like 9pm monday over here and i finally manage to jump on the Net - im totally missing Desperate Housewives but hehehehe... its funny to see who's still on the forum at this time....

i just wanted to do a random post... hehe! sorry if its annoying!!! (please feel free to remove it)

see you all when im at work... well on line anyway!!! :amuse:

Wow. It's still Sunday night here. Work tomorrow. :cry: oh the thought of waking up early :cry:

It's 1:22am here, in San Francisco. This is the only time, I can have some peace and quiet. Daddy and my little son are fast asleep, so I can blog all I want without any interruptions!

8:18 a.m. on a Monday :suspiciou Time for everything to go wrong, the copier to break and people to ask me to do stuff I don't want to do. Can I go back to bed?! :P