time zone difference

1. :lol:

its like 9pm monday over here and i finally manage to jump on the Net - im totally missing Desperate Housewives but hehehehe... its funny to see who's still on the forum at this time....

i just wanted to do a random post... hehe! sorry if its annoying!!! (please feel free to remove it)

see you all when im at work... well on line anyway!!! :amuse:

2. Wow. It's still Sunday night here. Work tomorrow. :cry: oh the thought of waking up early :cry:

3. monday morning here, I am at work....

4. 1 AM on early Monday morning here.

5. 4:20 am...Monday morning..can't sleep :sad:

6. It's 1:22am here, in San Francisco. This is the only time, I can have some peace and quiet. Daddy and my little son are fast asleep, so I can blog all I want without any interruptions!

7. 10:24am, good morning

8. 8:08 am buenos dias (good morning)

9. 8:18 a.m. on a Monday :suspiciou Time for everything to go wrong, the copier to break and people to ask me to do stuff I don't want to do. Can I go back to bed?! :P

10. 7:49am - drinking coffee staring at a stack of mail...drinking more coffee.:biggrin:

11. so you posted like 17 hours ago and it's 8:09 right now....so when you posted it was 1:09am monday. oh no, i hate mondays! thank god it's almost over

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice