Time With a Twist: Reverso Jaeger-LeCoultre Thread

lovely_bag

O.G.
Nov 3, 2008
Hello!

I noticed that TPF is friends with the Reverso.
Lets see, if we can bring a thread to life.

for the start:
Does owning a Jaeger-LeCoultre make you cool?

Jaeger-LeCoultre is owned by "Richemont". Here you can watch the presentation of their annual results.
The presentation is interesting. It draws the big picture, including Q&A!

I am currently exploring different models. The one pictured is the Classic. I tried it on my wrist yesterday. It loved my back so much. :heart:
RP: 5250 €

Attachments

• _DSC7843.JPG
    _DSC7843.JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 1,106
  • _DSC7846.JPG
    _DSC7846.JPG
    79 KB · Views: 1,096
I got it! :panic:

The market is not as big as lets say the market for 2nd hand Rolex watches, but there is a steady flow.
I had to wait 1 month until I got the call from my official watch dealer in Vienna.

It is a model from the 1990's, including the original JLC box.
The watch is truly elegant and yes @Purple Jumper I love how it sits on the wrist, too. :love:

I will post pictures soon.

I have been a Jeager Reverso Fan since 2009 thanks to my husband. im sure there are more out there in the collection not as much as rolex though for sure. :P

I always wear mine in a satin strap. just so divine. :heart:

It's beautiful!
We might like the same designs and pieces of jewellery. Your ring reminds me of my new ring. (channel setting)

I got it! :panic:

The market is not as big as lets say the market for 2nd hand Rolex watches, but there is a steady flow.
I had to wait 1 month until I got the call from my official watch dealer in Vienna.

It is a model from the 1990's, including the original JLC box.
The watch is truly elegant and yes @Purple Jumper I love how it sits on the wrist, too. :love:

I will post pictures soon.

Nice to hear that you are in Vienna too!

I have a Reverso GT, not really a lady's watch, but I wanted a seconds hand as I love the flowing movement of it on mechanical watches. Will post a pic later perhaps

Reactions: papertiger
Hi !

The OP ( me! = finally managed to post photo :smile:)
Nice to here I am not alone with my love for the Reverso.

Tonight I finally managed to take a photo, the Reverso Classique feels just right in my wrist.
We were meant to be together :smile:
Not that I don't like the sturdy stainless steel Rolex. But for days like today, where I spent most of the day in museums and cafés, the Reverso is a wonderful companion.

I can endlessly sit over decisions. Not this time!
Sometimes I get the feeling I was born too late. With the Rolex I deliberately bought a 2nd hand model because the newer designs were chunkier and I like the slimmer, lighter designs better.
Same goes for the Reverso: The Classique (in production until very recently) is a little 1-2mm smaller than the "Classic" in
Medium.

I am wearing the Classique.

PS: Oh, @CrackBerryCream you work for Boulesse? What a nice coincidence! I "know" the wonderful Ms B. from her Blog, glossytimes and remember when she started Boulesse. :smile:) Greetings! :heart:

SDIM2178 Kopie.jpg Ohne Titel 2.png SDIM2174 Kopie.jpg

I am too. I don't have a Reverso but I'd love one, it'd be my HG
There are so many preloved Reverso available at authorised dealers right now. In less than a month my dealer had one at his hands, including original box and papers.

I guess women will have this watch on their radar, it might become more popular and prices might go up.
Now might be a good time ...

I would say there is no need to buy a new watch, when you decide to buy a mechanical watch (as long as it does not date back to the 1950 or earlier) :smile:

There are so many preloved Reverso available at authorised dealers right now. In less than a month my dealer had one at his hands, including original box and papers.

I guess women will have this watch on their radar, it might become more popular and prices might go up.
Now might be a good time ...

I would say there is no need to buy a new watch, when you decide to buy a mechanical watch (as long as it does not date back to the 1950 or earlier) :smile:

:hugs:

Thank you so much I think you're correct but all my cash is spoken for, for a little while. I also have quite a few excellent watches including a perfect little JLC from the 1950s so it makes a decision to buy another just a little harder for a while. I will get one, one day XXX

Hi !

The OP ( me! = finally managed to post photo :smile:)
Nice to here I am not alone with my love for the Reverso.

Tonight I finally managed to take a photo, the Reverso Classique feels just right in my wrist.
We were meant to be together :smile:
Not that I don't like the sturdy stainless steel Rolex. But for days like today, where I spent most of the day in museums and cafés, the Reverso is a wonderful companion.

I can endlessly sit over decisions. Not this time!
Sometimes I get the feeling I was born too late. With the Rolex I deliberately bought a 2nd hand model because the newer designs were chunkier and I like the slimmer, lighter designs better.
Same goes for the Reverso: The Classique (in production until very recently) is a little 1-2mm smaller than the "Classic" in
Medium.

I am wearing the Classique.

PS: Oh, @CrackBerryCream you work for Boulesse? What a nice coincidence! I "know" the wonderful Ms B. from her Blog, glossytimes and remember when she started Boulesse. :smile:) Greetings! :heart:

View attachment 3526980 View attachment 3526982 View attachment 3526983

Perfect!
I'd go for one I could wear everyday too, it looks great on you

Perfect!
I'd go for one I could wear everyday too, it looks great on you
Thank you!
Oh, I hope I did not offend you - or anyone - when I said "(as long as it does not date back to the 1950 or earlier)" - now that I hear you own a watch from that period. I would love to see how it looks.
It's just that all the available 2nd hand watches that were older, were in no good condition.
I am sure you take good care of your watch. :smile: