Time Travel.....

wantmore

Sep 8, 2007
I always think about this and DH and I talk about this regularly - LOL, b/c I always change my mind on what era I'd love to go back to.

I think about how far we've come (21st century) and wouldn't know what to do without cell phones (OH NO!) and then I think how life was so easy/laid back when all you have to do is tend to the farm and animals.

I would hate to go back in time when air/car travel was null. I'd hate to go to Vegas on a horse carriage and take months to get there.

So I think if I'd ever want to go back in time, I'd want to go back not that far back from now and most importantly not during WWI/WWII.

madamefifi

cat hoarder
O.G.
Aug 23, 2006
I'm very attracted to pre-Revolution France but only if I could be a minor noblewoman living at Versaille, LOL. I would also love to travel back to England during the Restoration and sleep with Charles II.

sara999

RIP Daddy...
O.G.
Nov 28, 2007
i have so many!!!

i want to live in the time of little house on the prarie, during wwii, before wwi, i want to live in the 60s and meet janis joplin, jim morisson, etc. i want to be in teh early 1900's and emmigrate to america, i want to live in france and be friends with coco chanel