TIME TO DECIDE! epi pont neuf or mono BH?

Meifa

you came to me
Mar 12, 2006
Considering snagging a red epi pont neuf resell. The price is exceedingly right, but for about the same, I could get a brand new BH. Although the pont neuf is undoubtedly a great deal, I think the BH would be the wiser choice... I work in the legal field and I'm always lugging files and papers around... AND I'm going back to school early next year, and I think it'd be a good companion for book transit and so on.

But the pont neuf is so awesome. :sad:

What to do...!

On a semi-related note, I'm relocating to the Chicagoland area for school; how will mono stand up to the wintery weather? (I'm from South Florida.)

If you want to use a bag for carrying files, I think BH is great.
If you want to use a bag for meeting or office related, I prefer Pont Neuf.

Both are great like twinkle said..

Ps. I live 2.5 hours up north from Chicago, and my mono is fine... :smile:
Ps2. I'm thinking of having BH for carrying files too, I'm a university student...:P

I prefer the look of Pont Neuf, but seeing as you require a bag to be able to carry files, I'll say get the BH. The Pont Neuf can be your next bag. Don't worry about letting that auction go, there will be others.

I think the BH wins it...! I really think it's the more practical of the two at this point. As cili wisely said, the pont neuf will come along again.

Now I just have to sit tight till cyber monday! Only 16 hours. :P