Time to Celebrate with a little Chanel

coxswain1

Dec 6, 2013
Since the husband was deployed on Mother's Day, we had to put it off for a bit. Then we just kind of forgot. In the meantime, we sold our house and got to move home to California (yay!) after 12 very long years. So to celebrate everything, we went to Chanel of course!

I was looking for a wallet that would hold my cellphone, but was smaller than a clutch. This is perfect for me. And apparently I can't resist a reissue!

Attachments

• IMG_7311.jpg
    IMG_7311.jpg
    415.4 KB · Views: 817
Since the husband was deployed on Mother's Day, we had to put it off for a bit. Then we just kind of forgot. In the meantime, we sold our house and got to move home to California (yay!) after 12 very long years. So to celebrate everything, we went to Chanel of course!

I was looking for a wallet that would hold my cellphone, but was smaller than a clutch. This is perfect for me. And apparently I can't resist a reissue!

This wallet is gorgeous! Congrats on your sale and move home! So glad your DH is back to be with you as well! It takes a special kind of man to fight for peace. Please thank him for me. :smile: