Time of the year again- help!!

Aug 29, 2008
Hello everyone,
I am going to get a new bag soon (yaayyy!!!) but I am not sure which one to get (typical eh?) :smile:

Well i already have palermo gm (which i really love so versatile and has serve a good 2 years as a diaper/travel/daily bag) and also hampstead mm. The problem with hampstead is that the handles keep falling off my shoulder and it can be annoying sometimes. I am now looking to get a new bag just to treat myself :smile:

My choices so far are - brea epi mm/gm, trevi pm, evora mm,delightful mm. I want a shoulder bag as i have a 2 year old and don't think i can stand a hand held bag lol! My style is casual with jeans and polo Tshirt most of the time.

So what do you think - Which one should i go for?

Thanks in advance everyone! xx

Evora MM, if cost is not an issue. Love that bag. And then you'll have an indestructible ebene bag/no vachetta.. which is versatile and comfortable to carry. And sell the Hampstead since it doesn't work for you. My 2nd choice would be the Brea in epi. Gorgeous in ivory, but harder to take care of I imagine. Good luck deciding!

I vote for either the Brea Epi or the Delightful. I think maybe the Brea Epi because you can dress it up or down. This may make your collection more versatile because your other two bags are day bags/everyday bags. What color are you thinking? All are great options though! I see why its so hard to choose :smile:

Evora MM, if cost is not an issue. Love that bag. And then you'll have an indestructible ebene bag/no vachetta.. which is versatile and comfortable to carry. And sell the Hampstead since it doesn't work for you. My 2nd choice would be the Brea in epi. Gorgeous in ivory, but harder to take care of I imagine. Good luck deciding!

Thank you :smile: i will keep the hampstead as it is my first ever lv bag i got from my first ever pay cheque- quite a sentimental value to me :smile:

I vote for either the Brea Epi or the Delightful. I think maybe the Brea Epi because you can dress it up or down. This may make your collection more versatile because your other two bags are day bags/everyday bags. What color are you thinking? All are great options though! I see why its so hard to choose :smile:

I was thinking of the red one but just saw the prune electric and it's gorgeous!!! Now makes the choice even harder lol :smile: