Time Limits on Returns to the Coach and Coach Factory stores?

Sep 12, 2006
Hi everyone, Im in the process of moving and I found in the attic and basement a few brand new Coach bags Ive purchased as presents and COMPLETELY forgot about.:confused1: Smart huh? The are dated back to 04/2006 and 08/2008 I have the receipts and gift receipts for all of them and I was wondering if I could return it to the Coach and Coach Factory stores or if there was a time limit on them. Thank you verrry much for your help!

(BTW, incase you were wondering what bags I purchased, it was the Coach Optic Large Soho in Lilac--the ones with the silver beetles and the Gold optic Metallic Flap and Gold Optic Metallic Hobo)

TIA!;)

i was told by a store manager that there is no time limit on the return of items bought. the only issue is if it has been used or not. so if they are unused and you don't want/need them, then take them back. and you should be able to get your money back in which ever way you paid for them.

**with the original receipt...forgot to add that part.

Last edited:
Question:

If I have accessories that are wrapped and obviously unused but NO receipt, will they give me a credit? I have torn my apartment UP and cannot find my receipt, but I don't need two MORE mini-skinnies!