time for this bag to go!

risatyer

Mar 30, 2008
I THINK IT LOOKS SO GOOD BUT THAT IS MY PROBLEM, I DONT WANT TO MESS IT UP SO IM NOT USEING IT. ANYONE ELSE HAVE THIS PROBLEM WITH THIS BAG?? :tdown:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Attachments

• P5170964.JPG
    P5170964.JPG
    148.9 KB · Views: 88
Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I agree with you! I especially have this thought about the wallet just because I would handle it directly. I sold my 2005 Scribble tote a long time ago when soap and water no longer made it look "new". This is the only thing I don't like about the Scribble bags, and actually I was going to buy the perfume print shoes for PCE (especially since they were on sale), and I didn't for this reason as well!

I have one, but haven't used it. However, the mods will likely come edit this because they frown upon announcing a bag you are sending to eBay even if you are not explicitly trying to sell it to one of us or giving the link.

Best of luck selling it though. As far as the one pic here, she looks in good shape. Be sure to post pics from all angles on eBay and include a pic of the creed inside the bag as well.

Yes, I agree with you! I especially have this thought about the wallet just because I would handle it directly. I sold my 2005 Scribble tote a long time ago when soap and water no longer made it look "new". This is the only thing I don't like about the Scribble bags, and actually I was going to buy the perfume print shoes for PCE (especially since they were on sale), and I didn't for this reason as well!

Your comment on soap and water cracked me up. My sister SERIOUSLY needs to wash hers.

I have always wanted one, but I was never convinced it would stay clean...
Case in point:
Today at work, I rang up this woman who had that exact same tote and it was sooooo dirty! I felt bad for the bag :crybaby:
It looked overly loved and neglected... of soap and water that is :rolleyes:

That is so so SAD and to funny! See I would never want to be like that God knows I would not go out like that but if while I was out and something happend (I have two babys) I would feel so bad and nasty!

That's why I don't own anything white really :sad: And I passed on a blue scarf print recently because I just KNOW that I am such a trainwreck/mess magnet that a bird would poo on me the second I took it out of the house or something.

I have that bag too and rarely carried it because it got dirty so quickly. The second time I carried it, I accidently got tire grease on it - most of it came out with soap and water, but I'm never going to get rid of the bag. It just won't see the light of day ever again. ^___^

yeah i have some scribble flip flops and im so scared to wear them...DH bought them for me for mother's day and they still are in the box. i know they are shoes and meant to be worn...but for the price that he paid for them, i think i would cry as soon as they got dirty...poor shoes.

I'm thinking of getting rid of a my patchwork hobo for this same reason: I love the prints but I never use the bags for fear of getting them dirty. And they cost way too much to just sit in the closet looking pretty!

A tPFer here said once that she put her bag like this in the washing machine on gentle cycle, cool water, Woolite and it looks as good as new! So don't be afraid to use it.

I also put mine in the washing machine on gentle and it came out fine... but that is not to say it would work everytime! My Scribble '07 flip flops are a different story... I almost resorted to buying a new pair of them just because they are impossible to clean, but I couldn't find a good deal on any.

i have the exact same bag and have been carrying it from march 07 to jan 08 and had no problems with the bag getting dirty. thats probably because i treat her like a baby lols! i love my scribble tote bag.