Time for some dark color??

skylover83

O.G.
Sep 12, 2009
Welcome to my thread! :graucho:
I started my little collection in this year and it has been growing well beyond my original plan. For bags, I now have 35 Raisin birkin, 35 Rouge Garance birkin, 30 Fuchsia Ostrich birkin,Kiwi Lime lindy and Ruby Kelly pochette. None of them are considered as neutral color (probably raisin? )and I realized that I need some neutral colored Kelly! I'd love to have gold hardware regardless of color. Colors I keep in my minds are:
1) Black
2) Bleu de Prusse
3) Gold.
My reseller urged me to get either So black birkin or bleu electrique birkin but I really need something not flashy this time. Oh , I am letting my dark color Chanel bags to fund my Kelly so please keep in mind that I have no black bags. Which color would you vote for? Do you have any suggestion besides those colors listed? Please help me to decide! :confused1:

I agree, we all need a black bag so why not a black H bag, uber chic in a 30 :P

Unless of course, you have a clutch life and black will accent any outfit, just a thought ..

Can reserve etain for a GP(garden party in a 35cm) w/ contrast stitching for everyday, hands free n shoulder carry ..

Hermes makes many neutrals that are soft or even defined deep colors and you don't jump straight to black the only black bag I would buy would be the SO black but I feel you don't go for that bag in particular so take it from me do not do gold do not do black any other neutral like indigo vert fonce blue fonce maroon fonce because they are darker neutrals but they are interesting and beautiful !!!!!!

Thank you all ladies~:ty:
Never seen the Etain IRL though. Is it somewhere between Etoupe and Graphite? Want a GHW this time. Would this Etain look gorgeous with GHW? I thought palladium looks better with this color. Hmm...... I want something chic and casual time. Unfortunately, I can't get both.:sad: I will definitely consider Etain. Any other suggestions????