Time for repair??

palty

Feb 19, 2011
Hi pfers,

so, I recently got my eva sent in for repairs, from the store damaging my bag from hot stamping, so they sent it in for free. I got to whole talk about how it was all their fault, they are very sorry and they will ship my bag express to get it fixed..

In another day, it will be already 2 weeks my bag has been gone.

I'm planning on calling the store soon, but I was just wondering how long it has taken for LV to repair your items?

I brought in my Monogram Neverfull GM to get the leather trim replaced and when I asked, I was told it would take 4-6 weeks. That was at the end of September and now it's been almost 11 weeks. I've called in twice and went in once. First call, they just said it's not in yet. When I went in, they told me it was at the border (sent in from Canada to be repaired in the U.S.). Two weeks later, made another call, the SA took down my number and never called me back. =(

I hate the fact that they're telling me "It hasn't been that long..." and something on the lines of "We're fixing it for free...". =( If the quality wasn't poor, it wouldn't need to be fixed. :sad:

I just want my bag back.