Time for an "Over 40" sub-forum!

^^^Yup, yup. What does the under 30 crowd care about, retirement funds, empty nesting, perimenopause, menopause, hot flashes, progesterone cream, gray roots, the latest and coolest reading glasses, sagging boobies, etc., etc, etc.... :Push:

That makes me never wanna hit '40'... :P

I don't think this is the greatest thing to do because we're all suppose to be united by our love of purses, and age shouldn't matter. it divides the forum up too much. we already have many sub forums for a particular brand and aspect of our lives. I love the fact that you meet so many different people in different age groups and lifestyles all because they share something similar with you besides age.

I'm in too! I just turned 44.

aarti, I think we will all still be united by our mutual love. I don't think any of us would visit the Over 40 forum exclusively, but it would be lovely to have.

Well, count me in now. I just did a search for reading glasses so that I could maybe find some cute ones and not some granny looking pair! And yeah, I found this thread! Turned 40 six months ago. And now my eyes don't work anymore! (so any recommendations for cute readers???) LOL!

Almost 50 here, would love an over 40. Our issues are much different than those younger.
I'm sure we would not stop visitng the other areas. I frankly get a kick out of post from girls in high school & knowing I got purses older than they are.

I think it's a great idea. Imagine discussing any type of serious issue with someone to later find out their 16. I also think an under 20 would be most appropriate. Under 20 all have their own sort of issues.

ITA.

I think what would make sense is this: 2 new sub forums. One for Under 20, one for Over 40. I don't really think it's necessary to have forums for twenty and thirtysomethings.

Any news about this becoming a subforum? I thought possibly we could do a group email if we can't get a new subforum set up. (That is if everyone was willing to share their email address).

I think Vlad is ignoring us because he's scared to death to read the sort of things we Golden Oldies might be talking about!!! He's already worried about his boobies drooping! :roflmfao:

Yes!, would love a over 40's sub-forum (I'm 45), need a place to discuss hot flushes:P, those saggin' boobs (that Vlad finds so revolting) and a way to prevent our bums from hitting the back of our knees...