Time for an "Over 40" sub-forum!

I definitely like this idea. The forum has gotten so big that I'm all over the place. I learn a lot from the younger ladies but would love to be able to mull over some of my issues as well. Count me in.:yes:

Please count me in! I was very feeling very OLD in the earlier sections I first visited. More than half of the threads were from kids my daughters age....
Wonderful idea Prada Psycho :yes: for us more Mature women! Thank you for thinking of it!:heart:

I'm not 40 yet, but close enough. I don't mind the over 40 forum, but I am still hanging out in the general area. I'm not giving up the others. I love talking to people from all over the world and of all ages.

I'm not 40 yet, but close enough. I don't mind the over 40 forum, but I am still hanging out in the general area. I'm not giving up the others. I love talking to people from all over the world and of all ages.

I love the fact that there is a range of ages here. Those of us in the mature crowd would still participate in most of the other forums, but it would be nice to have a place to focus on the concerns we deal with.

^^^Yup, yup. What does the under 30 crowd care about, retirement funds, empty nesting, perimenopause, menopause, hot flashes, progesterone cream, gray roots, the latest and coolest reading glasses, sagging boobies, etc., etc, etc.... :Push: