Time for a new mono bag! BH, Tivoli GM, Delightful GM or Gal PM?

Which do you prefer?

• Batignolles Horizontal

• Galliera PM

• Tivoli GM

• Delightful GM

Results are only viewable after voting.

AmyJen

Jan 5, 2011
Any pros or cons? My style is casual. Just an every day bag as a Mom, errands, dinner at the Olive Garden, etc... lol. I like the Batignolles Horizontal, the Tivoli GM, the Delightful GM or the Galliera PM. I don't live close to a boutique to see them all again. They are all about the same size-ish, correct? What's the general preference among these? The other bags I have now are just damier and epi. I'm 5'6". Thank you!!

My vote is either the Gal PM which is very comfy!! Or the Tivoli GM though not as comfy but it opens big and wide... and it's SO pretty! I have both and have to say the Gal is more comfy. So for mom purposes....probably the Gal PM even though I voted Tivoli GM.

I can't say about the Delightful GM but it is very nice to look at!!

My vote is either the Gal PM which is very comfy!! Or the Tivoli GM though not as comfy but it opens big and wide... and it's SO pretty! I have both and have to say the Gal is more comfy. So for mom purposes....probably the Gal PM even though I voted Tivoli GM.

I can't say about the Delightful GM but it is very nice to look at!!

Thanks! Is the Tivoli heavy or is it just the rolled strap that makes it less comfortable?? And may I ask does the Gal stand up on her own?

I voted Galliera, although the Delightful runs a close second. I don't care for the zippers on the Delightful GM, and the Galliera is a bit better proportioned for running around and has a magnetic closure. Not a fan of the brass plate, but still considering getting one for myself in azur!

Hi Amyjen! I chose the Galliera because it's so comfy and extremely roomy. The bag is also a little dressier wth the gold plaque. You can use it for a daily bag or carry it at night--add a bag charm or bandeau to dress it up even further! It doesn't have a zipper but the top snaps shut and I found it stays closed since it falls very close against your body when you carry it.

The BH is nice too (I have one--and I recommend this for a tote bag over the NF). The style is a little more simple than the Galliera but still pretty and also very comfy and roomy. One negative may be the open top--it only has a clip to close.
I found the Tivoli PM to be a little heavy and others have said the GM is kind of heavy and bulky to carry it for a daily bag. Plus it has rounded handles which are not as comfy as the flat ones.

The Delightful GM is also a nice bag----this would be my second choice over the Galliera. The top kind of slouches down/over and the outside zippers add a nice touch.
Good luck choosing!

Hi Amyjen! I chose the Galliera because it's so comfy and extremely roomy. The bag is also a little dressier wth the gold plaque. You can use it for a daily bag or carry it at night--add a bag charm or bandeau to dress it up even further! It doesn't have a zipper but the top snaps shut and I found it stays closed since it falls very close against your body when you carry it.

The BH is nice too (I have one--and I recommend this for a tote bag over the NF). The style is a little more simple than the Galliera but still pretty and also very comfy and roomy. One negative may be the open top--it only has a clip to close.
I found the Tivoli PM to be a little heavy and others have said the GM is kind of heavy and bulky to carry it for a daily bag. Plus it has rounded handles which are not as comfy as the flat ones.

The Delightful GM is also a nice bag----this would be my second choice over the Galliera. The top kind of slouches down/over and the outside zippers add a nice touch.
Good luck choosing!

I voted Galliera, although the Delightful runs a close second. I don't care for the zippers on the Delightful GM, and the Galliera is a bit better proportioned for running around and has a magnetic closure. Not a fan of the brass plate, but still considering getting one for myself in azur!

Thank you sooo much for your input, and to everyone! The Gal is really leading in the poll! I have to say that I also don't care that much for the plate in front. It's my one hold up on that one. And if the Tivoli is heavier/uncomfortable I am really leaning toward the Delightful. I'm just worried it will look HUGE - but it seems more my style. Anyone love/hate their Delightful GM?? (I really like the zippers as opposed to just an entire bag of slouchy monogram in the PM or MM versions.)

I just bought the Delightful GM a few days ago-- and my style is casual. I LVOE this bag! It's comfortable, stylish and although I don't use the zippers on the outside, they are practical for small stuff (like tissues, cell, etc...). I was looking at some of your choices as well (Galleria, Tivoli), but the Delightful won for comfort and practicality. The shoulder strap is ideal!

Good luck choosing!

Also: the bag doesn't look as huge once it's on-- it slouches so prettily!

It looks like I'm in the minority, but my vote is for the BH. I think it is a perfect bag. Looks great on the mom running errands or on the woman out for a nice evening. I have a friend who has carried the BH almost exclusively for the past few years, and it still looks great. I think it just has a classic look that will be just as beautiful in 20 years as it is now. I like the Galliera, but I am wary of the plate on the front. I'm afraid in a few years it will be a silverish-gold plate. :smile: I have the Delightful MM, and I like it a lot, but if I could choose only one LV it would be the BH. Whatever you decide, you can't go wrong. Good luck!

I just bought the Delightful GM a few days ago-- and my style is casual. I LVOE this bag! It's comfortable, stylish and although I don't use the zippers on the outside, they are practical for small stuff (like tissues, cell, etc...). I was looking at some of your choices as well (Galleria, Tivoli), but the Delightful won for comfort and practicality. The shoulder strap is ideal!

Good luck choosing!

Also: the bag doesn't look as huge once it's on-- it slouches so prettily!

It looks like I'm in the minority, but my vote is for the BH. I think it is a perfect bag. Looks great on the mom running errands or on the woman out for a nice evening. I have a friend who has carried the BH almost exclusively for the past few years, and it still looks great. I think it just has a classic look that will be just as beautiful in 20 years as it is now. I like the Galliera, but I am wary of the plate on the front. I'm afraid in a few years it will be a silverish-gold plate. :smile: I have the Delightful MM, and I like it a lot, but if I could choose only one LV it would be the BH. Whatever you decide, you can't go wrong. Good luck!

I do like the BH too.. but oooh dreamfall I think you said the magic words.. if the Delightful slouches up a bit, it will be perfect. Congrats on your GM I don't think I'm far behind you!! :biggrin: If you have modeling pics please link me to them! Thanks everyone!!~