time for a damier ebene!

which of the two...?

• bloomsbury pm

• verona pm

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aug 2, 2008
i was bent on getting a bloomsbury pm (as i've indicated in my signature) but lately the verona pm has also captivated me...

what do you folks think, which should i go for? and why?

appreciate your opinions LVoers! :biggrin:

i was bent on getting a bloomsbury pm (as i've indicated in my signature) but lately the verona pm has also captivated me...

what do you folks think, which should i go for? and why?

appreciate your opinions LVoers! :biggrin:

I actually wanted the verona PM too until I saw it in the store a few days ago. I thought it was rather small and didnt look very functional...and now i am lusting after the MM.

I vote bloomsbury for that reason!

Do you need a crossbody bag or a shoulder bag as these are two completely different styles.

yup, they are. as for need... i actually need neither :blush: as i already have both types of bags (different brands though). i just think that both look so nice and can be functional at the same time and can be a good boost to my collection.

HeavenAF, thanks! more and more i observe that i tend to gravitate towards LV bags that have pleats! :biggrin:

bloomsbury pm (handsfree/ worn across the body).
verona pm (handheld mostly).

The solution ? Hahahahahah The Idylle Speedy (handheld, handsfree & shoulder carry), if it wasnt for the colour transfer, i would have made up my mind by now ;)

Last edited: