Time for a another reveal--Anybody Want to Play?

DSC01098.jpg

^^Oh, Chris. I :heart: her! Yes, definitely think about it though if you have an ounce of doubt in you. That's what I love about Coach...no time frame to return/exchange. GL with your decision...but take your time :yes:!

Wonderful. The spectator only comes in the small size right ?
I think I would do better with a solid color Sabrina.
Love the scarf!

Right now the gray Spectator only comes in large. That's one of my concerns, becasue my other Sabrinas are small. I love the bag, but am just not used to a bag this large (not that it's huge or anything).

awesome sabrina christy! oh i love those little chicks by your door too! :heart: :heart: i'm quite drawn to the small violet spectator sabrina but can't get over the fact that the accessories are in brass hardware while the sabrina is in nickel!

Thanks everyone! I was semi-distracted while posting, because my brother, who I haven't talked to in months, called and would NOT let me off the phone! Oh well, up until 9 months ago we went 15 years without talking, so I really should give him my time when he calls.

Anyway, I also got the calendar refills for my agenda and the new lipstick in cinnamon.

Okay, so I love the look, shape and color of the gray Spectator Sabrina, but like I said before, it's just a bigger bag than what I'm used to. I'm definitely not a small girl, so I should feel comfortable with a larger bag, but it's just going to take some getting used to and forcing myself to try something out of my comfort zone.

Dragonette--I completely agree with you. I also love the violet Spectator, but don't understand why it has silver hardware and the accessories have brass. I have the same issue with the gray. By the way, the little chicks by my door are supposed to be Quail, which we have a ton of roaming around outside our house. I love the spring when we have lots of little baby quail (they are about the size of my thumb). Unfortunately, we also have roadrunners, which will eat the babies if they can. :crybaby:

Vivi--did you decide to keep your beautiful pink bag (sorry, I can't for the life of me remember the name of the bag)?

Okay, enough rambling from me. Thanks everyone for taking a look. I'm going to go play with my Spectator Sabrina and try to get more of a feel for her.

You can totally send it my way as my "prize." Plenty of use for it in the Northeast. ;)

Ooooh, always thinking, I see!

It has been in the upper 70s/low 80s the past few days (sitting here with the windows open) and it just makes me so sad to see the poor thing just sitting there, waiting to be used. I thought I would be able to use it last weekend, but alas, it didn't even get cool enough for a sweater. :sad: