Time article: It's All In The Bag

"designer bags run from $900 to $1200". If that was the only range, I'd be so grateful! When was this written? The prices seem to have jumped much higher lately!

I totally agree with you about the fluff... it certainly lacks some depth.

Ooh, I think it would be fun to be a handbag designer.

COACH should hire us as their consultants prior to launching a new bag. I must admit, I was not dazzled by that down by the sea Coach line known as the bubble print resort collection.
coach_bubble_print_accessories_and_tote.jpg

As a grown woman, I would feel akward and silly toting these bags around. Ooh, don't get me started on this...

baglady said:

COACH should hire us as their consultants prior to launching a new bag. I must admit, I was not dazzled by that down by the sea Coach line known as the bubble print resort collection.

That's cute... I might not carry the tote but I'd def. go for the accessories for a whimsical summer. And coral/coral colours is in too!

baglady said:

As a grown woman, I would feel akward and silly toting these bags around. Ooh, don't get me started on this...

Is it a line for new mothers?????? It looks like a nappy bag.

Thanks for posting the article. I'm looking forward to seeing the Legacy bags. I wish they'd recreate and reinterpret some of the
Bonnie Cashin bags. I'm mad for turnlocks, frames and kisslocks. :love: