Tilton, NH Coach Outlet

I will be going to the outlets in Tilton, NH next Friday :biggrin:

Has anyone been there lately/any updates?

Not sure what I'm looking for, likely something non sig, perhaps a Penelope Shopper or Parker Hippie.

Do you they carry jewelrey and shoes as well as bags?

Thanks!

I stopped by on Friday. They didn't have much for FP deletes. Some leather Brookes. Poppy. I think I saw yellow Krisitin hobo. I didn't look at MFF... nothing drew my attention. BUt you never know what will they get by the time you go. I got some of my most favourite bags at that outlet. Good luck!

oooh - thank you, I might be interested in a leather Brooke, did you notice the colors?
I like the Kristin hobos but NOT yellow! I could also use a couple more wristlets in summer colors, and would like one of those "photo" key chains. Oh, I'm getting excited!

oooh - thank you, I might be interested in a leather Brooke, did you notice the colors?
I like the Kristin hobos but NOT yellow! I could also use a couple more wristlets in summer colors, and would like one of those "photo" key chains. Oh, I'm getting excited!

The leather Brookes where white and black. Have fun shopping!

The SA in Tilton, NH told me yesterday they are not going to be selling any Parker Hippies, but that some of the other outlets, perhaps in Wrentham they may.......has anyone seen ANY in NH or Ma lately?

I'm disapointed as I was hoping to get one next week when I stop in Tilton.

Don't know what to look for now.

If you are still in the area, The Macy's in the Pheasant Lane Mall in Nashua had 4 on clearance today - all large signature(2 black, 2 brown) - they would have been less than $200 with a 20% off coupon, and no tax. I passed on a purse because they had bathing suits at 50% off and then an extra 25% off, so I got three!!!!:yahoo:

Some of the outlets will be putting out the Parker hippies as part of a new floor set on Wednesday 7/21. Most of them know now if Parker will be part of their new floor set. In my area, Atlantic City, Jackson NJ and Tannersville PA will definitely have them. I suggest you call your outlets and ask about the upcoming floor set. No one has them out now. Good luck! I am also hoping to get one.

thanks for the info - and the tip re Pheasant Lane Mall, I am going there, but not until next Friday! I wonder/hope they will still be there, I would REALLY like a brown one!! I wonder if they would hold it/charge hold it for me?

thanks for the info - and the tip re Pheasant Lane Mall, I am going there, but not until next Friday! I wonder/hope they will still be there, I would REALLY like a brown one!! I wonder if they would hold it/charge hold it for me?

The SA is really nice (she has been there since the store was a Filene's), I am sure you could call and ask. They also had tons of Poppy. There is a FP Coach store in the Mall also, and the PCE should be out next week, I believe. Happy shopping!