Tila Tequilla-Shot at Love 2

Did anyone see the hangover from last week's episode? Kyle seems like such a normal guy with some damn pretty eyes. Tila is sooooo skanky...how to u eliminate someone because u dont think they'd be into a "wild night of sex"?? Ok seriosuly?

Belle - I'm thinking that too...becuz there was absolutely NOO reason to eliminate him at all! Unless she really is that skanky. U never know...
But I agree that George is too good for her...she doesnt deserve a guy like that.

And yes Glitter CRYING!! Looking forward to that!

Wow, this is the trashest thing i've ever saw, and.... i like it...(shame on me)
I think kyle was cute too, but i agree he was a bit creepy.
Why she has eliminated George and Kyle and she still keep Chad and the other stupid chad's friend(can't rimember the name)? i can't stand them :yucky:

Tila is such a fake ass tramp. She was all like "I don't think he would be down for a wild night of sex" about George but when Kyle simply asked her if she would have sex on the swing she gave him an snotty attitude like ugh.

I can't imagine Glitter being eliminated... think of how much she will cry if that happens

Tila is such a fake ass tramp. She was all like "I don't think he would be down for a wild night of sex" about George but when Kyle simply asked her if she would have sex on the swing she gave him an snotty attitude like ugh.

I can't imagine Glitter being eliminated... think of how much she will cry if that happens

I thought the same thing when she said that about George.

I like Bo although he was weird when cooking. Like he's a master chef??

No one stands out like last season.