Tila Tequilla-Shot at Love 2

jen6292

Feb 4, 2008
OR
Seriously!!! I think that is the nastiest thing ever! Also let me just say eww about the guy with the flower! I am glad they both got sent home!!!:tdown:

Liz_x3

Jun 12, 2007
Ahh I'm going to catch the rerun! Do these reality show people EVER find love? I think not..

DlkinVegas

O.G.
Jul 24, 2006
hahaha (Justin Timberlake SNL) dick in a box. There are no hot girls & only one or two cute guys. :yucky:

Dec 14, 2005
USA
I don't know how its possible but this show is even trashier this season. I can't believe she kept Chad around. That guy is beyond repulsive. :yucky:

Sina

O.G.
Mar 29, 2006
Is NY still with Tailormade?
Last I heard they were. I also read that NY was going to do another show about trying to be an actress and Taylor Made is going to be on it with her. It might have been a rumor though.

Dec 14, 2005
USA
^It's true. NY was on the Chelsea Handler show a few weeks ago and she was talking about the show, I think its called "New York Goes to Hollywood" or something like that.

krisaya

Oct 8, 2006
Brentwood, CA
I like the guy with the mohawk cus he's funny. The Jersey guy is so annoying. This show is by far the trashiest show ever made. Tila is such a skank, she made out with at least 4 people after just meeting them. Gross. I don't even know why these people are fighting for her "love".