TILA TEQUILA anyone?

ok, I understand that she has her own show. but apparently she already has a fan base. But I have never heard of her. Is she popular here in America?

I must have been hiding in a hole, cause I have no idea WHO she is. someone please enlighten me? thanks:smile:

Believe it or not it all started with her being on myspace. Something about her being the first person to get 1,000,000 hits. Yeah that's right ONE MILLION. After that she branched out with more media attention because everyone wanted to know who this "myspace girl" was. Soon she started doing spreads in magazines, like Maxim, Stuff etc.. I heard about her on TV. I think VH1 or something. She also supposed to start rapping or dropping an album, personally the sample I heard sounded like crap. She said she was on Friendster first and then Tom the owner of Myspace asked her to come over there, she said she had no idea it would take off the way it did. She speaks and acts totally different from when she first went on there. Because now everything went to her head. So chalk it up to another person famous for "doing nothing". By the way go check out her myspace page.

There is another thread already started, I guess she started by being a "car model", you know the models you see in car magazines and then she put up a myspace page and so it goes from there, now she had her own show, she'll drop an album, and probably be hanging with Kim Kardashian and Britney by next month.

http://forum.purseblog.com/celebrity-section/tila-tequila-anyone-196219.html

After going to Cali and seeing all the asian girls with big boob and blonde hair I realized on top of everything else she is just a average asian girl.

Ummm, that is not true. There are asian girls outside of California, such as in the other 49 states, that are nothing like that. Example, me. Let's try not to group asian girls please.

On another note, she is pretty but so fake. And I will not watch that show.

Ummm, that is not true. There are asian girls outside of California, such as in the other 49 states, that are nothing like that. Example, me. Let's try not to group asian girls please.

On another note, she is pretty but so fake. And I will not watch that show.
ITA agree with you. That other comment was rather ignorant.

Think before you generalize an entire race of girls just because of the few you've encountered. :rolleyes:

I was specifically talking about Cali becuase ummm, she is in Cali and most of the asian girls in that scene are like that.

Also, I myself am an asian woman who does not have Big fake boobs, blonde hair, fake nails, and a fake tan.

her being a average asian girl is my opinion!

Let's not get defensive cause you perceive my post differently!

I was specifically talking about Cali becuase ummm, she is in Cali and most of the asian girls in that scene are like that.

Also, I myself am an asian woman who does not have Big fake boobs, blonde hair, fake nails, and a fake tan.

her being a average asian girl is my opinion!

Let's not get defensive cause you perceive my post differently!

she's originally from houston, tx. my bf had a friend who dated her awhile back..